M Agency | Job Type: Contracted W9
Pay begins at $50.00/hr based on experience
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Website Designer.” To be considered for the position, please submit a link to your portfolio.
M Agency is looking for a Website Designer to join our team! The Website Designer supports our digital strategist in website development in order to create cohesive digital experiences in line with client brand strategy and guidelines. The role offers high levels of responsibility and excellent opportunities for personal brand growth, along with opportunities to work remotely.
M Agency is staffed by a creative and knowledgeable team of marketing professionals specializing in brand identity, website development and custom marketing solutions. By understanding how the brain drives decision making, we craft inspired brand experiences and cultivate emotional connection.
What does the Website Designer do?
First, the Website Designer loves to work closely with other designers, developers, writers, and strategists throughout the term of each project. They also look forward to pushing the boundaries of web design to provide the desired experience for clients. Finally, the ideal candidate has experience with SEO, content strategy, and conversion design.
● Acting as the lead designer on your projects, with support from our team
● Creating wireframes, concepts, and full designs for your project
● Utilizing brand strategies and guidelines to create a cohesive digital experience
● Communicating your ideas and design rationale with our team
● Implementing internal and client feedback
● Working closely with designers, developers, writers, and strategists
● Overseeing your work to ensure the design stays true to the original intended
● Pushing the boundaries of web design as it continues to evolve
Key Skills for the Role:
● Familiarity with design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Figma, or Adobe CreativeSuite
● A great eye for design hierarchy, color, typography, and layout on the web
● Understanding of web page accessibility and usability best practices
● Appreciation and consideration of technical requirements and constraints
● Ability to work under pressure with tight client deadlines
● Ability to manage priorities
● Organizational skills
● Interpersonal skills
● Verbal & emotionally-intelligent communication skills
● Creative Collaboration
● Client Service Focus
We are M Agency | visit whatisyourm.com for more information
As an award-winning full-service marketing agency in Tacoma, M has partnered with hundreds of growing businesses to craft intentional and unforgettable brand experiences, websites, and campaigns. Since 2009, we’ve helped companies from Alaska Airlines to the University of Washington adapt to an evolving digital landscape and become more competitive. We’re a purpose-powered, people-centered, and results-driven team of creatives who love the work we do and the people we do it for.